February 2021 Summary
Writing this on the last day of February I feel, hmmm, what’s the word? Distant! That’s it. It seems like millenia ago when I’ve written plans for the upcoming months. Believe it ot not, that was just three weeks ago! Time inflation at work 😉
This month summary will be shorter than usual. The thing is that the first week of this month was dedicated to making
BareMetalDev going online (both in terms of blog and GitHub). C course I’m enrolled in was about to start in March, so I had three weeks to use. No surprises there – I’ve continued with Tanenbaum’s book. I knew that I would be able to divide the work in small steps, and therefore be ready to start with C course. With that approach I’ve published notes from one chapter, and I’m almost finished with the next one.
- 01-06.02.2021 – Heavy work on making BareMetalDev fully online, a lot of editing, copy&paste,
polishing the looks and such. Additional work on moving GitHub repos around and making them look nice. In the end I’ve published an official announcement about going online, and my plans about the future.
- 07.02.2021 – Free day (Sunday). I’ve really needed that.
- 08-13.02.2021 – Andrew S. Tanenbaum – seventh chapter of the book Modern Operating Systems with notes.
- 14.02.2021 – Free day (Sunday).
- 15-17.02.2021 – Andrew S. Tanenbaum – seventh chapter of the book Modern Operating Systems with
notes. On the last day I’ve published them on GitHub.
- 18-20.02.2021 – Andrew S. Tanenbaum – eight chapter of the book Modern Operating Systems with
- 21.02.2021 – Free day (Sunday).
- 22-27.02.2021 – Andrew S. Tanenbaum – eight chapter of the book Modern Operating Systems with
- 28.02.2021 – Free day (Sunday).